Hello, and welcome to The World According to Gina! This is my first blog on the Blogger platform, and I'm so excited to get this going!
As this is my first blog post, I figure that I should give you a background of myself. For starters, I adore fashion and beauty more than anything in the world. I love to try new beauty products and explore new fashion trends. A while back I stumbled upon blogs/vlogs such as Zoella and Sprinkle of Glitter. These girls inspired me to focus more on bettering myself on the topics of fashion and beauty. They also inspired me to start a blog, which I am obviously in the process of doing. I want to share my opinions and and knowledge of fashion and beauty to help other lovely ladies that share the same passions of me. I hope this blog is as fun for you to read as it is for me to write!
-Gina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment